Thursday, July 9, 2015

Planes, Trains, and late night bus rides.

Today was a travel day. Mammoth, to LAX, to Seattle. Got in at 2am.
Before I left Mammoth I was able to Hook up a couple of PCT hikers with some new Apex Packs http://apex.camp. They are stoked to get out there with their new 
Gear, I am too, Thanks Matt.
A Rare photo with Eric D in the background. PCT hiker going for the Apex. Twin spin flight out of Mammoth Lakes to LAX
Dorothy were not in Mammoth any more,
There are some Interesting people out at 1:30am in downtown Seattle :-)
Signs on the train. Encouraging you to put your headphones on and not talk to other people? Not sure they need to advertise being anti social.

After hostel cancelations flight delays  rebooking, and late night bus rides with Seattle's best, I made it, and equally as important my backpack made it! 

Checking things out around the fish market.
Getting ready to get on trail tomorrow. 
I hear there might be a fire up by the border. I hope it's clear to the Northern terminus. Then, next stop, Stehekin WA 




No comments:

Post a Comment